RAYKUBE Electronic Door Lock Password Code Keyless Entry Knob Door Lock From Home Office Safety Suit 35-50mm Door Thickness R-Y99
Easy to installing
Suitable for 35-50mm door thickness
Low battery alarming function
With emergency power input from outside
9 group user password code
Free rotating handle
Universal for Right or Left direction
1 x Door Lock
1 x Screws kit
1 x Backup battery box
1 x Strike plate
1 x User Manual
(not include battery)
- There are ten passwords, including 1 master password, and 9 sub passwords, which are easy to manage.
- Change Master password and Sub passwords freely.
- Master password can be used to add or delete any sub password
- The fired user can be deleted individually by Master password, without any affect on the normal application of the lock by the other users
- One-Key opening function(Passage Mode) :Press any digital key to open the lock
- Outer-emergent power supply opening function.
- Encryption function , for confusing any spies watching as the User code being entered.
- Resetting function. When forget the password, or something unusual, after resetting, it can be normal.
- Using above 6 month if unlock 20 times per day
- Low battery alarming function
- Easy to replace batteries , without affect the information of passwords.
- Low battery waring with emergency power jump override
Note: Package is no include the battery.
Door thickness: Suitable for 35-50mm door.
The spring bolt can adjust 60mm or 70mm. (defailt is 60mm):
Backup power input from outside(using 4pcs AAA battery):
Universal for Right or Left direction:
- Anti spy code encryption
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor – No external wiring required
- Free rotating handle is adopted to avoid unlock by violence
Routine Troubleshooting for YL-99 Digital Lock:
(1) Inspect whether the plug falls off or plugged in oppositely;
(2) Inspect whether AAA alkaline batteries are installed;
(3) Inspect whether the positive and negative electrodes of the batteries are opposite;
(4) Inspect whether the wire and power line of the battery holder are broken.
2. Incapable of nlocking with New Installation and Charging
(1) Enter the correct password and press “#”, then rotate the handle and open the door before the unlocking beeping stops. (Please note the key words: 1. Enter the correct password; 2. Unlock before the beeping stops.)
(2). Set the password correctly: the management code is combined with 2-15 numbers headed with “0”, but the second number can’t be “0”; The user code can be a random combination headed with “1” to “9” and followed by “2” to “15”.
(3). Distinguish the correctness of the password. There will be a beeping of 2.5s if a correct password is entered ended with “#”. If not, that means the password is wrong. Please reset the password. (The password can be reset to the factory defaults as management code of 0123.)
3. Broken Down in a few Months after Using
(1) It must be caused by the use of bad batteries. Good alkaline batteries like carbon-zinc batteries work for about 1 year. The issue could be fixed by changing the batteries.
(2) How to judge the under-voltage of batteries: when continuous beeping (10 times) is heard after the door is unlocked with the correct password, it means the batteries are under-voltage. Please change the batteries in 15 days after the first beeping is heard.