Voltage: 12V DC (Max. 14 V)
Contact Current Rating:
– NO 40A 14V DC
– NC 30A 14V DC
14AWG PIN87 BULE
14AWG PIN87A YELLOW
14AWG PIN30 RED
16AWG PIN85 BLACK
16AWG PIN86 WHITE
1. 5 Pin Waterproof Relay – 12 Volt DC (Max. 14 V), 5-Pin SPDT (Single Pole Double Throw) Waterproof Automotive Relay. NOTE: 12V and 14V is the coil voltage, they are not the battery/power voltage for open the relay.
2. Enhanced Waterproof – The 5-Pin relays are tightly sealed with strong cap and seal ring, excellent performance of waterproof, dust proof and moisture proof, works well in any weather conditions.
3. 40/30A High Switching Capability – Max. 40A Contact Switching Capability, Normally Open 40A/14V DC and Normally Close 30A/14V DC. Greatly used for car lights, fog lamps, wiper, starter, fans, speakers, traction control systems, etc.
4. Pre-wired Harness – Heavy duty 16/14 AWG wiring harness. Black – 16AWG Pin85, Red – 14AWG Pin30, White – 16AWG Pin86, Yellow – 14AWG Pin87a, and Blue – 14AWG Pin87.
5. Easy Wiring – The relay sockets come with color-labeled wires for loads/accessories convenient wiring. Metal mounting tab on the relay for easy installation.
MICTUNING 12V 5-Prong Waterproof Relays Harness – A Must For Any High Current Applications
The automotive relay is an electronic control device, usually used in an automatic control circuit. It is in fact an “automatic switch” that controls a large current through a small current.
Relays allow the use of a lower amp switch to turn on or control a component with a higher amp draw, such as amplifiers, cooling fans, water pumps, lighting, and many other devices.
Waterproof Relay Harness Set suits for all automobiles and devices equipped with a 12 Volt DC power source.
Used in led work light, fog lamps, starter, wiper, fans, speakers, central locking, alarm, electric windows, etc.
Instruction of Waterproof Relays Harness:
85: Connected to the ground chassis
86: Connected to a positive input 12V DC input
87a: Normally closed contact, also known as NC
87: Normally open contact, also known as NO
30: Common contact which can be connected to a 12V DC
power input or to the ground chassis depending on the desired application
5pcs 5-PIN SPDT Waterproof Relay and harness