MF-6016 MARFLO Magic Clay Mitt made by Brilliatech; the package photo as below:
2) Soak the magic clay cloth mitt completely in water or car wash liquid and gently wipe over the whole car (including windscreen and windows)
3) During use, soak the magic clay cloth again and rinse with water before continue using to avoid dirt particles from scratching the paint
4) After wiping over the whole car, rinse car again with water;
5) The whole car should be wiped dry before waxing begins;
6) Any scratches or white spots found can be removed by using car wax;
1) Do not use together with petroleum-based cleaning agent (such as asphalt cleanser or car polish)
2) Wipe gentle and do not apply high pressure when using product to prevent scratching;
3) If any scratches occur, apply fine car wax to remove the scratch on the car body;
4) Do not place the product (magic clay pad, magic clay towel, magic clay block magic clay mitt) in high temperatures above 40 degrees cover a long period.
5) Avoid washing or waxing your car under sunny or high temperatures.
6) When product is found to be severely soiled upon use, replace immediately to avoid scratching car paint;
7) Wring dry after use and store in original container.