The AUTOOL BT260 is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in all 6- to 30-volt. Vehicle electrical systems. After a simple hook-up of the tool to the vehicle's battery.
1. Multi-language support: English German French Russian Spanish Italian Portuguese
2. Integrate LED flashlight on the head, let us work in dark condition easily
3. All the clips and cable were made from copper, improve BT-260 stability during operation
4. Testing for continuity with its built-in auxiliary ground lead.
5. By depressing the power switch, conduct a positive or negative battery current to the probe tip for testing the function of an electrical component without the use of jumper wires.
6. Testing for poor ground contacts instantly without performing voltage drop tests. The tool is also short-circuit protected; its internal circuit breaker will trip if it becomes overloaded.
7. Following and locate short circuits without wasting fuses. The tool's long cable allows you to test along the entire length of the vehicle without constantly searching for suitable vehicle grounds.
How to change language?
a: Press the function key(a yellow button on body of BT260) 3 times to visit loudspeaker icon
b: Then press and hold upward button,meanwhile press function key 5 times to visit “Language” menu
c: Press funtion key to choose the language you'd like to,then press and hold the key last 3 seconds, the language setting is done
d: Press the function key 1 time and go back to main menu
1)Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)
2)Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F)
3)Storage Temperature: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 185 F)
4)External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
5)Dimensions: 126 mm (4.96”)x46.5 mm (1.83”)x35 mm (1.38”) L*W*H
6) NW: 0.105kg (0.23lb), GW: 0.726 kg(1.6lb)
1x User’s Manual.
1x Cigarette lighter adapter.
1x Battery hookup clips
1x Probe tip
1x 20ft. extension cable.