Note : We don't send the Air Valve Caps as the gift from July 15th 2018.
We are authorized seller of Autel. We promise 100% genuine and original!! if not We double compensation!!
Autel Autolink AL619 Support Multi Language :English, French ,Spanish ,German ,Dutch ,Swedish,Polish ,Korean ,Japanese, Italian .
How to change language?
When you got the device default is English , then please contact us and provide the device SN , then we will authorize the language you need , then please update your device , then you can set the langugae in setting.
Why buy Autel AutoLink AL619
- Multi-Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian,Chinese
- The default language is English,after you receive,please register on Autel official website,and pass me serial number,we will change the language you want.
The AutoLink AL619® scan tool is built to help you determine why the Check Engine Light, ABS, or SRS warning lights are on for over 50 different vehicle manufacturers. The tool offers the same features as our AL609, but comes with the added benefits of SRS system diagnosis, code reading & clearing. A very powerful tool for body and specialty shops that need quick testing for SRS and ABS, the AutoLink® AL619 is a must for any technician.
Features & Functions
- -Diagnoses and erases ABS & SRS codes on over 50 domestic, Asian & European vehicle makes
- -Work with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN) Domestic, Asian and European
- -Bright color coded LED's provide Readiness Status
- -Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- -Built in speaker provides audible tone every 3 minutes when vehicle becomes ready
- -Live Data – Displays, records and plays back complete OBDII vehicle data stream
- -Retrieves generic (P0, U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P2, P3, and U1) and pending codes
- -Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
- -Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors
- -Displays DTC definitions on the color screen
- -View freeze frame data
- -Displays monitor and Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness status
- -Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN)
- -Enhanced OBD-II Mode 6
- -Prints data via PC
- -USB cable included for product updates
- -Internet software updates and upgrades via USB Interface
- -One Year Warranty
- Display TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
- Operating Temperature 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
- Storage Temperature -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
- External Power 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
- LengthWidthHeight 199 mm (7.83”)104.5 mm (4.11”)37.5 mm (1.48”)
- 1pc x Auto Link® AL619
- 1pc x User manual
- 1pc x CD
- 1pc x USB cable
- 1pc x OBDII Cable
- 1pc x Protective Nylon Case
- 1pc x TF card