400W Smart Automatic 12V/24V Car AGM Battery Charger LCD 5-stage Intelligent Pulse Repair Lead Acid&Wet&Dry Li-Battery 6-400AH
Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Suitable for 12V / 24V 6-400W multiple types of batteries on the market
Sush as: Lead Acid Battery
Wet Battery & Dry Battery
Especially AGM Car Start-stop Battery
Faster charging,Speed up 50% than normal charger
Мы отправляем клиентов в Россию через логистику RU-CDEK.
Вы можете проверить запись отслеживания логистики: https://t.17track.net
Support Russian and Spanish Local Delivery
Monfara smart charger charge percentage and charging modes for use:
1. For a small-capacity Storage Battery with a capacity of 20AH or less, if the Storage Battery has been left on hold for a long time, or if the internal resistance is large, the battery will be scrapped if there is a lack of liquid or the process is poor.
The percentage of charge will occur instantaneously. short time, the displayed percentage will be no full power for a long time.
Only when the charger detects a good battery, the percentage will be displayed normally.
2. It should be noted that for the Storage Battery in the above situation, one or two charges must be manually monitored to avoid damage.
If the temperature of the charger case is too high, the charger should stop charging immediately, indicating that it is full of electricity and can be used normally.
3. The charger detects the requirements of the Storage Battery intelligently and fully automatically. It is charged in stages and is not limited by the capacity of the Storage Battery. The larger the capacity, the longer the charging takes.
For storage batteries less than 100AH, or larger, the constant current charging mode time will be slightly longer in the initial stage, the percentage of the charger display will be delayed, wait to the constant voltage mode, the trickle charging mode will be shortened, the percentage of the charger at this time The display will speed up and will not affect the charging effect.
Monfara smart charger common troubleshooting:
1. The charger only charges for a few minutes and it shows full charge:
a. Check if the cooling fan is working properly. It may be due to overcurrent, overvoltage, or overheat protection. Stop charging.
b. Explain that the Storage Battery has no capacity or is originally full capacity (recommended to wait until the Storage Battery is fully discharged, retest)
c. suggestions can try to add supplemental battery solution or distilled water
d. Check that the charger output clip is in good contact with the Storage Battery.
2. The charging very long time, but does not show a full charge, and the shell is hot
a. Check if there is a short circuit and the voltage does not reach the intended value.
b. The Storage Battery has a leakage current of <0.3A.
c. The Storage Battery is of poor quality and cannot meet the requirements for use. It is recommended to buy a genuine Storage Battery.
3. charger is properly connected, but have alarm sound, not work:
a. Check if the Storage Battery is depressurized, resulting in low voltage protection
b. The Storage Battery is left for too long, resulting in old or scrapped, or too large internal resistance, serious short circuit
c. Whether there is still an alarm sound when checking empty
d. It is recommended to replace the Storage Battery and retest.
4. Charge the old Storage Battery (to be scrapped) or the small capacity Storage Battery:
a. The indicator may not display the charging status (since the internal resistance is large, the current is small)
b. The user can charge the Storage Battery while using a large amount of electricity. If the indicator light flashes, there is a problem.
c. After the general indicator light is extinguished, trickle charging will continue for about 1 hour, which is normal.